Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dream Set List

This Friday and Saturday I get to go to see U2 in Croke Park. I'm very excited about these gigs. I love U2 and I love live music so combine both and I've bolted over the edge. When you get to go see an artist(s) preform live you always have a few songs you want to hear live. Last week when I got to see Springsteen, he delivered quite possibly the best gig I've ever been too! Seriously, but one personal disappointment was that he didn't sing 2 songs I was hoping for... 1) Queen Of The Supermarket and 2) The Wrestler

It's never the end of the world but there's always that "if only" feeling. So, U2. This most recent tour I've been pretty bold/impatient and I've read up on each of there gigs so far (in fact as I write this I'm listening to their latest gig from Berlin!!!) Last night my bro told me I had to write up my "Dream Set-list" for this coming weekend.

So here it is...(in no particular order)
  • Magnificent
  • Beautiful Day
  • Elevation
  • Vertigo
  • Bad
  • Staring At the Sun
  • The Fly
  • City Of Blinding Lights
  • Unknown Caller
  • Grace
  • The Ground Beneath My Feet
  • Where The Streets Have No Name
  • Running To Stand Still
  • Mofo
  • Wake Up Dead Man
  • Breathe
  • All Because Of You
  • Grace
  • Yahweh
  • Original Of The Species
  • The First Time
  • Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
  • Stay (Faraway So Close)-Favourite U2 Song!
  • One
  • 40

So there it is.

You know, this was a bad idea cause as I read over this set-list my excitement has intensified!!!

No comments: